Tesco views at www.tescoviews.com is an amazing survey that provides you an amazing opportunity to win a £1000 gift card along with 25 club points. All you have to do is to fill out the survey at www.tescoviews.com and grab your chance to win your enormous prize of £1000. This is a simple customer feedback survey from Tesco. The Tesco survey is a source of direct interaction between customers and the management of the company.
Tesco is the largest supermarket chain in the UK. To know about their services they initiate their online survey known as TescoViews. By completing the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey you can win a £1,000 Tesco gift card and collect free 25 Clubcard points. If you recently visited Tesco Store and you have a receipt, then visit the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey website and take a part in the Tesco survey.
What you have to do is to fill out the questionnaire related to the products and services of Tesco for their customers. Your candid feedback is one of the most important things required to make better changes. Tesco Views feedback can lead you to win £1000 grand prize and 25 club points.
What TescoViews Want to Know?
They want to know about the quality and products they offered to their customers. Along with this, they want to know the standards of cleanliness, their environment and will you refer it to your friends and family. What was the type of order and how much did you enjoy shopping here?
Tesco ranks itself as one of the famous and renowned store chains which have a wide variety of fresh milk, dairy, and other grocery items for daily use. This article is really useful for you if you want to take the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey. It’ll provide you with accurate and brief details related to www.tescoviews.com survey.
Prerequisites: Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Make sure to have:
- A valid and in-use Tesco receipt. Provide your date of visit and a code of 4 digits from your recently visited receipt.
- Further, a PC, a smartphone, and a laptop.
- Understanding of either English or Spanish as the Tesco survey is only available in these languages.
Rules: Tesco Feedback Survey
Follow the following rules:
- Be 18 or more at the time of your participation in the Tesco feedback survey.
- Legal residency in UK or USA is a must.
- When you’ll enter data and code 1st thing they will make sure that you are not the employee or the family of the employee. They are banned from the www.tescoviews.com survey.
Rewards and Prizes from Tesco Store Survey
- £1000 gift card every month.
- 25 Tesco Survey Club Points.
Step by Step Guideline for www.tescoviews.com
- Go to their official website or click below to start the survey.
- Enter 4 digit code and the date of your visit. If you don’t have a survey code then you can use this TescoViews Survey code which is 2806 and the time of visit is 12 April 2018. (This is just for a dummy so you can understand it well).
- Make sure you are not an employee of Tesco.
- Answer next, the time and date of your visit. After that, they will ask you different questions related to the services, and the employees. You have to tell them if you are a student or not or your income.
- After answering all the questions, they will thank you for your honest and candid feedback. You are now a member of the sweepstakes to win a £1000 gift card.
- Make sure to give your candid feedback and accurate contact info so in case of a win. They contact you.
Contact Info: Tesco Views Survey
Their contact information is mentioned on their website and all the links are available. So make sure to contact them in case of any complaint.
- Customer service: 0800 505555
- Technical support: 0800 323 4060
Tesco was founded decades ago in 1919 by Jack Cohen Their business expanded so rapidly and in a few decades, the number of stores reaches 100.
I hope this article will provide you with all the details related to your www.tescoviews.com survey. Make sure to take part in the Tesco Views Survey and grab your chance to win £1000.