If you a beer lover and want to travel to cities that sell the best beers at affordable prices and you want to taste beer sell by each shop of that city then you can go with the Craft Beer Road trip. By going on a Craft Beer Road Trip, not only you can get to taste the best beers offered by the city but you can also view and admire the beauty of the city side by side. So, here we will tell you about some of the affordable cities for a Craft Beer Road Trip. So, let’s get started.
Oregon is the best place for craft beer lovers but what’s the best way to experience it all? An Oregon craft beer road trip of course! You can start your Oregon road trip from Portland. Oregon Road Trip includes stops at some of the Pacific Northwest’s most delicious breweries including De Garde Brewing, Sedition Brewing Company, Hair of the Dog, Double Mountain and at least a dozen more, in spite of breweries.
This road trip also includes some of the best cheese factories, so if you are a cheese lover, you can also visit them and the best thing about them is that they offer about 6 to 7 pieces of cheeses as a sample. So, you can eat it without paying for it. There is also a brewery on the Pacific Beach in Oregon, which you can visit too. This Road Trip also includes some of Oregon’s most beautiful scenery like Multnomah Falls and Smith Rock State Park, and last but by no means least you can also visit Oregon’s Sloth Center during this road trip and you can have sloth encounter there, you can also feed, pet and play with sloths over there.
There are many breweries in Munich which offer delicious beers at affordable prices. Some of these includes:
- Augustinerbrau Keller Arnulfstrasse 52: It is a big beer house, where you could get really good beer. They offer the Augustiner Brau Helles which contains 5.2% Helles lager from a cask and no food is carbonated in it. It is as smooth as you like.
- Paulaner Am Nockherburg Hochstrasse.77: It is basically a restaurant and a bare house is attached to it. They produce some stunning beers. They offer Paulaner Munchen Hell which contains 4.9% Helles lager brewed on site, it has got a lovely smell. It is super bready, dry and malty and has a crisp biscuity finish.
- Schneider Weisses Brauhaus Tal 7, 81673: They offer Schneider Weisse Tap 6 “Unser Aventinus” which contains 8.2% Doppel Weiss dock/ Double wheat lager. It is made up of a mixture of raisin, dates, and bananas. It is a little bit crisp, as it is a lager.
- Tap House Munich, Rosenheimer Strasse 108: They offer Camba Marzen which contains 5.6% malty lager. It is much sweeter than any other beer. It offers you a bitter and sweet malt with a swift bitter finish.
- Seehaus, Kleinhesselohe 3, English Garten: They offer the fresh, sweet and crispy Paulaner Hefeweiss.
It is a misconception that Singapore is a very expensive city. But we will prove that myth wrong by telling you about some of the beer bars which offers very cheap beer. So, you can start your road trip from Blair Road onto Neil Road or New Bridge Road then onto Keong Saik Road, which leads to the Buddha tooth relic temple. Visiting the temple is totally free, so instead of just drinking beer if you want to visit someplace, you can visit this temple. Then across the main road from the temple is Maxwell market in the China Town, which offers cheap food, so if you get hungry during your trip, you can have food from this market.
You will get your meal and drink from here at just $5.50. Behind the food center is the City Gallery, which you can also visit for free, this gallery has a miniature of Singapore island. Then you can go to Club street which has great bars and atmosphere, but the bars present in Club Street offers beers at high cost so we will tell you about the place which offers beers at only $3. Just walk from the China town onto Pagoda street which takes you over the road into Peoples park complex.
From there you have to walk for 5 minutes to Stickies Bar on Cumming Street, now this is your location, here you will get beers at affordable prices. It has a special deal if you come at 3 o’clock you get beer for $3 and if you come at 4 o’clock you get beer for $4 and if you come at 5 o’clock then the beer will cost $5. The next destination for drinking the beer is the Lucky 69 at Lor Telok Street. Here you will get one beer for $10.00.
Florida produces some of the most delicious crafts beers around. Here we will tell you about the fresh from the tap beers produced in the Sunshine State on the Craft Beer Road Trip.
- Grayton Beer Company, Santa Rosa Beach
- Proof Brewing Company, Tallahassee
- Swamp Head Brewery, Gainesville
- Orlando Brewing, Orlando
- Tequesta Brewing Company, Tequesta
- Funky Buddha Brewing, Oakland Park
- Wynwood Brewing Company, Miami
- Fort Myers Brewing Company, Fort Myers
- Cigar City Brewing, Tampa
- 7enth Sun Brewing, Dunedin
New York City:
Time Square is expensive and super touristy. But here we will tell you about the secret place in New York City where you can enjoy cheap beer. You can have a beer for just $3 at Jimmy’s corner which is located at 140 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, Spojene stay America. You will not find a cheaper place than this in the city so treat this place with respect and tip them well.
So, here we have told you about the most affordable places where you can go and enjoy the best beer. We hope this list will help you in where to go for your next Craft Beer Road Trip. Good Luck!
For more visit LarnDaily